The Gothic are a very large population of the overall Germans that have made their home within Norway before the Great Migration. The Goths would become overpopulated during their time in Norway and after finding emmigration impossible towards the Vandal dominated Swedan several large migrations occured which led to the founding of the Ostrogoths eventually in the plains between Rus, and Ukraine, and the founding of the Visigoths in the plains of Ukraine.
The non-main branch of Goths was forced to abandon Norway with most of their numbers and these Goths would come southward eventually coming to heavily populate the region of Westros and surrounding areas they also have sizeable numbers inside of.
The Gothic People would begin to branch into several smaller branches for several reasons
- Visigoths : The Visigoths would branch away from the main branch of the Goths when the Goths of the plains of Central Norway, and Central Swedan begin to take on the cultural attributes of the Vandals forming the Visigoths.
- Ostrogoths : The Ostrogoths would branch away from the main branch of the Goths when the Goths situated on the island of Gotlend would continue to become more independant and begin to take on the appearance of their victoms in the Teutons of whom they begin to emulate due to generations of raiding them.
- Mesogoths : The Mesogoths would branch away from the main branch of the Goths when the Goths of the islands, and coasts of southern Norway begin to come under the cultural influence of the Gespid and thus the Mesogoths begin to take on a more Gespid cultural attitude.
- Valagoths : The Valagoths would branch away from the main branch of the Goths when
- Ironborn : The Ironborn would branch away from the main branch of the Goths when they became stuck on the lands north of the Great Westros Lake and took control of the islands there forming themselves into the Ironborn.
- Taragoths : The Taragoths are an offshoot of the Goths created by the mingling of the Aeslings (Andals) and the Gothic immigrants into the region of Conarch.
All items (5)